QMotion Blinds go beyond industry standards to reach new heights in innovation. They offer the only blinds with a built in patented counterbalance motor technology.
They are the only automated window treatment company offering a manual override feature—giving you full control by hand, remote, smart device, and also now by voice.
Their motorised systems feature slim and unobtrusive brackets reducing side light gaps to 13mm on each side—the narrowest in the industry.
Amazon Echo Plus Control
QMotion Blinds can be controlled wirelessly via Amazon® Echo Plus without the need for a bridge into your Wi-Fi router/hub. QMotion Blind motors already have ZigBee protocol built in which means they can talk directly to Amazon® Echo Plus. Simple set up is via the Amazon Alexa app which allows operation of the blinds from within or outside the property. You can also set up routines and schedules so that the blinds will raise and lower at times when you are away from your property. The extra inbuilt ability to operate the blinds by voice, remote or manual override brings a brand new level of convenience to the end user who wants an easy to operate quiet motorised blind solution
CuTrac Curtain Track
The CuTrac is available with an FM based communication protocol, or with Zigbee. Zigbee allows for integrations into existing home control platforms, including full home suites such as Control4, and voice control and automation through Alexa or Google Home.
TPro-30 Curtain Track
The TPro-30 Motorised curtain track system, with its quiet motors, is ideal for residential or commercial environments. Our luxury curtain track comes with the ability to manually override the track at any time and is available for openings up to 12m in length.
Recessed Track Pockets
Reese Curtain Track Pocket- Our solution to recess curtain tracks for clean lines a recessed curtain track solution that is built into the ceiling during construction.
• Completely wireless motorisation – no exposed wires or
• Manual override (blind can be moved by hand without
the need for a transmitter)
• Easy three minute set up after installation to provide
upper and lower stop positions as well as automatically
including three intermediate equal and aligned stop
• Powered by standard readily available D cell type batteries
giving up to 3 years operation based on 2 cycles per day
• Batteries can be changed over easily by anyone as they are
contained within the shade hardware itself
• Low Voltage wired shades available as an option complete
with manual override
• QMotion UK shades come complete with a five year warranty
- Completely wireless motorisation – no exposed wires or RF antenna’s
- Easy three minute set up after installation to provide upper and lower stop positions as well as automatically including four intermediate equal and aligned stop positions
- Powered by standard readily available D cell type batteries giving up to 18 months operation based on 2 cycles per day normal usage
- Batteries can be changed over easily by anyone as they are contained within the blind hardware itself
- QMotion UK Roman hardware and motors come complete with a five year warranty